Translate

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The End of the Line--Join Me At My Other Blog

I originally began this blog as a spin-off from another blog--Practical Eschatology--which focused on disaster preparation and commentary regarding the last days and the decline of civilization. The reason for this blog was to write about the interesting news, science and political matters that seemed unrelated to the topics of the Practical Eschatology site. However, two developments have encouraged me to simplify and concentrate on the other blog. First, time constraints have made it increasingly difficult to continue both blogs, as the declining number of posts here attest. Second, current events have become increasingly relevant to discussions on the decline of civilization and end time prophecy, with the result that I no longer feel obligated to separate the topics into different blogs.

Accordingly, at least for now, I'm going to discontinue new posts to this site. If you would like to continue to follow my posts, please join me at Practical Eschatology.

No comments:

Post a Comment