Translate

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Why Is Everyone Upset By The Snatched Philly Home Run Ball?

The Daily Mail reports:
Kiner went on 97.5 the Fanatic and explained what happened at Sunday's game. 
She said: 'I knew the ball was coming my way. My husband handed me his glove when he left his seat. I put my hand out and it hit my glove or was in my glove but the glove is too big for me. 
'It fell right right in the flowerbed right in front of me. I couldn't really get up and over the fence without falling in. 
'I had it in my hand and I just tried to get a good grip on it and the guy just ran over, pushed me out of the way, and then took it. 
'He body-checked me really. I looked at him and said 'I can't believe that you dog' but he just walked away.' 
'You do not do that to a lady. You hand that ball to a lady,'
Watch the video at the link. She didn't catch it, and he got to it first. Isn't that what women wanted? To be treated like men?

No comments:

Post a Comment