Translate

Sunday, February 22, 2015

So Much For It Being a Lifestyle Choice

The Daily Mail reports on how a lesbian parent is trying to force her daughter to be gay, and disappointed that she is not. From the article:
Sally Kohn a political commentator who has appeared on CNN and MSNBC, describes herself as living in the 'liberal bubble of Park Slope, Brooklyn, where 'yuppies' want their kids to be happy. 
She said: 'I'm gay. And I want my kid to be gay, too.'
* * * 
She said: 'When my daughter plays house with her stuffed koala bears as the mom and dad, we gently remind her that they could be a dad and dad.  
'Sometimes she changes her narrative. Sometimes she doesn't. It's her choice.' 
'Time will tell, but so far, it doesn't look like my six-year-old daughter is gay. In fact, she's boy crazy.' 
In other words, "it's your choice sweety. But I will be horribly disappointed in you if you aren't a lesbian. Don't you want to be like me? But it is your choice ...."

No comments:

Post a Comment