1) You justify your beliefs about yourself by your status as a liberal, not your deeds.
2) You exempt yourself from your attacks on America.
3) What liberals like should be mandatory and what they don't like should be banned.
4) The past is always inferior to the present.
5) Liberalism is a jealous god and no other God may come before it.
6) Liberals believe in indiscriminateness for thought.
This one was so good that I stole it from my buddy, Evan Sayet: " Indiscriminateness of thought does not lead to indiscriminateness of policy. It leads the modern liberal to invariably side with evil over good, wrong over right and the behaviors that lead to failure over those that lead to success. Why? Very simply if nothing is to be recognized as better or worse than anything else then success is de facto unjust. There is no explanation for success if nothing is better than anything else and the greater the success the greater the injustice. Conversely and for the same reason, failure is de facto proof of victimization and the greater the failure, the greater the proof of the victim is, or the greater the victimization."
7) Intentions are much more important than results.
8) The only real sins are helping conservatism or harming liberalism.
9) All solutions must be government-oriented.
10) You must be absolutely close minded.
11) Feelings are more important than logic.
12) Tribal affiliation is more important than individual action.