Translate

Monday, June 17, 2013

Edward Snowden on the Obama Administration

Snowden answered questions. Among his answers are some interesting beliefs regarding the current administration.

First,   "All I can say right now is the US Government is not going to be able to cover this up by jailing or murdering me. Truth is coming, and it cannot be stopped." So, he apparently is concerned that Obama might take extreme measures against him.

Second:
"There was a distinct possibility I would be interdicted en route, so I had to travel with no advance booking to a country with the cultural and legal framework to allow me to work without being immediately detained. Hong Kong provided that. Iceland could be pushed harder, quicker, before the public could have a chance to make their feelings known, and I would not put that past the current US administration."
I'm guessing that he has little confidence in our Nobel Peace Prize winning President to act peacefully. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment