From Paula Davis-Laack at the Huffington-Post. Her list:
1. They build a strong social fabric.
2. They engage in activities that fit their strengths, values and lifestyle.
3. They practice gratitude.
4. They have an optimistic thinking style.
5. They know it's good to do good.
6. They know that material wealth is only a very small part of the equation.
7. They develop healthy coping strategies.
8. They focus on health.
9. They cultivate spiritual emotions.
10. They have direction.
Read the whole thing.